Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Satriani in San Diego

Awesome weekend....
Went down to San Diego to watch JS in concert...awesome..easily the best one I've been to in 24 years and 6 months!
Went up to Torrey Pines...amazing place....up on the hill...a sheer drop of a few hundred feet down to the beach....the railway tracks...sun setting...awesome..(Tried putting up a snap...but Blogger doesnt seem to respond)...
Ran into a classmate I havent seen in ages, at the JS show. We just kept staring at each other...and then finally I went up and said hi...Yeah, the guess was right...Good to catch up after aeons...Said I could crash up at La Jolla anytime I was in SD :), but then I guess Windcrest Lane's always first option :)!

What's buzzing:
Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd :)...and dont it feel good! :)

No comments: